International loans for US imports.

eximloans2 at post.com eximloans2 at post.com
Thu May 18 15:46:55 EEST 2000

Medium term bank loans for imports from the USA

Prevailing commercial interest rates in most foreign countries
far exceed those available through our lending network. These
loans are direct from top USA commercial banks to qualified
foreign buyers in foreign countries.

The Import Export Bank of the United States Government
(Exim-Bank) provides a very attractive program for foreign
companies to obtain a low interest medium term loan for
purchasing US manufactured equipment or machinery.

The minimum transaction size is $250,000 Dollars.

85% financing is available.

Basic Qualifications:

1. You must own a company that is 3 years time in business.
2. The loan amount can not exceed 40% of the company’s net worth.
3. The yearly loan payment to be less than company’s annual profits.

Benefits:

1. The Payments are every six months.
2. We offer a grace period of six months to one year.
3. The interest rates at approximately 7.5% to 9.5%
4. The Exim Bank will guaranty the loan to the funding US bank.
5. All of the fees are financed. (excluding bank closing cost)
6. There is no pre-payment penalties.
7. The loan is structured as simple interest.
8. We handle the paperwork and coordinate the transaction.
9. The terms are up to 5 years.

For complete details by email please supply the following;

Company Name:
Contact Person:
Title:
Address:
Tel:
Fax:
Email Address:
Web Site:

Please feel free to have your supplier or representative in the
United States contact us for references.

International financing agent opportunity is available.

Thank You for your time.

Alan Alvarez

South Pointe Financial Corp.
201 Cross Street
Miami Springs, Florida 33166 USA

Tel: 305-883-8839
Fax: 305-883-7336

We appreciate your time and we look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Please reply with delete in the subject box to be deleted from
our news letter.

Medium term bank loans for imports from the USA