Infosystem

Kyriakos K.Skafas kskafas at usa.net
Fri Jul 16 13:49:34 EEST 1999

   Hi all,

   I would like to state that we (the members of The.L.U.G.

   and generally members of the Linux community, I am pretty

   sure that everyone agrees to that) are willing to offer

   any help needed (street directions, place to stay,

   decorating the booth, giving out CDs and T-shirts, etc.)

   to make your lifes less miserable. ;-)

   I would gladly offer you my _m.o.n.e.y_ (word distorted to

   avoid spam) as well, but I do not have any. :-(

   Let's do it!

   Kyriakos

   P.S.: I wrote this message in English, because I hate

   Greeklish. ;^)

   Kyriakos K. Skafas
   kskafas at usa.net
   17, 26th Octovriou Str.,