X-Client for WIN98

Constantine Manoussakis manoussakis at papasavas.gr
Thu Feb 4 11:24:56 EET 1999

People,
I sat yesterday and looked at the eXcursion from digital. It was working
all along, but I did not realise it. At some point I make the command
export DISPLAY=nebula:0.0, as nebula is the name of my machine at work, and
it all went fine!!! So really it was a bit premature to request help from
the Linux community.
Today I was working on it and I saw that in eXcursion all of the bitmaps
are upsidedown (180 degrees rotated)!!! I do not know why. I have had a
llok at the options for eXcursion, but I cannot see something that will
indicate anything.
Anyway, thanks a million for that.

Thanks

Email: manoussakis at papasavas.gr