Postgres alignment error

Michalis Kabrianis mkabrian at acropolis.net
Mon Oct 19 04:10:11 EEST 1998

On 18-Oct-98 Constantine Manoussakis wrote:

Kosta, i hellug lista asxoleitai mono me themata tou hellug. Den yparxei logos
na stelneis tetoies erotiseis ekei. Stelne tis stin linux-greek-users. Outws i
allws, osoi einai stin hellug einai kai stin linux-greek-users.

Michalis Kabrianis
mkabrian at acropolis.gr

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message, BEWARE!
I am NOT responsible for any harm you may encounter as a result.