[fossaegean] ~okeanos: Official public beta

Papamanoli Sofia icsd07098 at icsd.aegean.gr
Tue May 28 18:58:31 EEST 2013

~okeanos getting ready for public beta

https://www.okeanos.grnet.gr/blog/2013/05/27/alpha-phase-ends-successfully/
https://twitter.com/grnet_gr

We are very pleased to announce that today we are closing up the ~okeanos alpha phase.
This means we will not be activating any more users at this point, as we will be getting ready for the official ~okeanos public beta. Everyone in the Greek research and academic community will gain access using his/her academic or organizational credentials. Furthermore, even more features will be coming on beta!
All alpha users, please stay tuned, since we will be making various announcements before opening to beta (via our blog, twitter and email) that will be of great interest to you, if you wish to continue using the service during its beta phase too.

Again, thanks a lot for your support and interest,
the ~okeanos team