[fossaegean] Wikimedia Mobile Engineering

Papamanoli Sofia icsd07098 at icsd.aegean.gr
Tue Oct 30 22:15:19 EET 2012

EíçìÝñùóç ãéá ôçí áíÜðôõîç ôçò Wikipedia Mobile.
Wikipedia Zero
As part of our mission to bring all the world¢s knowledge for free to everyone, we have an iniative called "Wikipedia Zero", to enable mobile access, free of data charges, to Wikipedia in developing countries.
We¢re also collaborating to pioneer new ways to access Wikipedia via SMS, USSD and other text-based technology to reach the billions of mobile phone users who don¢t have, or can¢t afford, data plans. We¢re focusing on India, Africa, Brazil, and Southeast Asia, and we¢re innovating mobile solutions with mission-aligned partners around the world.

- http://twitter.com/WikimediaMobile

- https://github.com/wikimedia

- https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Tfinc